THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

The new Black Cock Church Forum is online at

www.BlackCockChurch.org/forums

You can also visit the Black Cock Church Tube for more videos

February 7th 2017: This page is no longer updated. Older posts can still be accessed below

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Our first interacial sharing experience
Post Our first interacial sharing experience
on: September 26, 2015, 08:55

I have been following blackcockchurch for sometime and enjoying the content of the site.
All that time this has no effect to my relation. It was only lately that I started fantasising that my girlfriend,being together the past 4 years, was in the position of some white girls in the site. It was maybe that I found many girls in the videos having the same figure as my gf: blonde, slender, nice tits and ass,blue eyes. Totally sexy
So I showed the site to her after all the doubts I had just to see her reaction. Surprisingly she found the site sexy and wanted to see more and more.
We were discussing the whole thing for a couple of months and we took our decision. We organised a trip in the states and there it was where she created a tinder profile just to play around. She was liking black guys and the matches were coming.
After a couple of days she showed me the discussions she had with a guy,he was upfront, I would say a dick from his way of approach, some dirty talking and asking for a meeting but she said she was feeling attracted to all these. We said why not. So she proposed a meeting telling him also that she has a boyfriend and we just want to experience. He accepted right away. The same night he came to our hotel room.
He arrived again with a bossy attitude and we sat to have a drink to discuss. We proposed some rules but he just cut us by saying "listen I m here not for a deal but to do what I know doing well". We just looked each other me and my gf and like agreed ok there is no back going now.
I don't want to go into details. I was just sitting back watching this guy destroying my gf and I can surely say it was the best sexual experience we ever had. He totally used her and disrespected her. After about half an hour everything was done. My gf lying on the bed with cum all over her face and he was already dressing and left. He just say hope to meet again.
After she took a shower we discussed the event for about an hour. She was, we were excited . We agreed that maybe we will do it again sometime and ended up fucking all night.
We are still perfect together and after the experience she became much more sexy and flirty. She also sometimes just for fun she teases this guy with an ass photo or something.
I wanted to share cause all this happened because of this site. Thank you blackcockchurch 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.036 seconds.