Welcome to the Black Cock Society, also known as the Black Cock Church Forum. Everybody can read posts but because of spammers you need to register (it's free!) and login to post. If you register without receiving a password try using a Gmail account or contact us: admin@blackcockchurch.com.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Quick navigation: VIDEOS - REQUESTS - PICTURES - CAPTIONS - DISCUSS - MEET UP - STORIES
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Needing white female to be sluts for big black cock together
Whitemanse-
ekingbbcan-
dfemalebbc-
slutcompan-
ion
Post Needing white female to be sluts for big black cock together
on: September 24, 2016, 02:51

Hhello i am looking for a white female that loves to suck and fuck big black cocks so I can help her get black men and hopefully she can get some black men for me too. Im a white male of 26 years old in Minnesota and i need a female companion that wants to help each other be sluts for black cock and maybe watch each other enjoying black cock. I want to work together so we can both get to be sluts for black cocks as much as we want because black cocks are so sexy that i want to get them to cum for us until we both get to be black cum dumps so we know we did a good job pleasing sexy black cock like we are meant to do

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.