Welcome to the Black Cock Society, also known as the Black Cock Church Forum. Everybody can read posts but because of spammers you need to register (it's free!) and login to post. If you register without receiving a password try using a Gmail account or contact us: admin@blackcockchurch.com.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Quick navigation: VIDEOS - REQUESTS - PICTURES - CAPTIONS - DISCUSS - MEET UP - STORIES
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Love, romance and sexual pleasure for High Net Worth women
BlackStag
Post Love, romance and sexual pleasure for High Net Worth women
on: July 26, 2016, 09:10

Hello ladies,

What I'm proposing here is to create a private and exclusive club made for women by women with the exception of myself being the only male. This club will be tailored for high net worth ladies who are sexually attracted to black men.I will be the only male to administer many pleasures to women from the ages of eighteen to forty six or older if you are sexy and in good shape. This is specifically targeted to women who can ovulate, who are clear of STD's and who loves BIG BLACK COCK or who would like to give it her first try.
I am currently looking to buy a property in Malta where I am currently residing and I am looking for ladies who are interested in purchasing a beautiful three bed room property which will accommodate all those who have invested. It will be a vacation home away from home and the best part about it, is I will give each female investor a copy of the house key. It will be our home. This business venture is really to love and sexually romance and please sexy women and this will only be administered by me.

For more details and for investing please contact me as soon as possible.

BLACK STAG at stagloveisreal@gmail.com

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.032 seconds.