THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

The new Black Cock Church Forum is online at

www.BlackCockChurch.org/forums

February 7th 2017: This page is no longer updated. Older posts can still be accessed below

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: my BBC at work
Post my BBC at work
on: October 14, 2015, 13:03

I'm 13 years married, 34 year old, curvy and fit. This was the info i posted on my Ashley Madison account yearly last year. As expected i was absolutely bombarded with replies and had to spend countless night filtering through a lot of unlikely candidates. One evening i saw a photo on a guys profile he was wearing a good suit and with his face blocked, i noticed that this office was on in my company, he was actually the head of my department. I chased him up a bit on the get access to all his photos, I then saw probably the biggest penis in my life. LOL i didnt tell him that i've been quasi stalking him, but we did start flirting a fair bit, flirting turned into texting, texting turned into a little bit of touching and we stopped there for now. Being we are both married with children finding time to actually meet seemed impossible. Then we both got a break, our company rented a few cabins on a retreat property and we all we out for a long weekend, my husband stayed home, his wife came along. we ended up staying in same cabin along with 4 other couples, being i was single i stayed on the hide-a-bed in the living room. On the Saturday night we all went to a cabin for drinks and hot-tubbing, it was around 1 am when everyone called it a night, his wife was long alseep and we were still in the hot tub chatting. I then called him by his Ashley Madison name with a wink. he had no words and just sat there in shock, i mentioned who i was and he started to laugh nervously. I said he's safe with me and he walked home together, it was cold and he wrapped me up in his towel, when he pulled it off his waist i noticed his rock hard dick was pressing on this shorts. i knew something would happen that night. we both went to bed, when after 20 minutes ii saw his door open and his walked out and went up to the kitchen that looked over the living room. i could see in the windows reflection he was standing looking over the railing so i pretended to get cozier and stripped off all my clothes, i pulled the covers off and let him see me completely naked. I gave him a minute of my tits and my legs slightly spread then i flipped over and let him check out my ass before turning back over on my back. The lights of the kitchen flicked off and he started down the stairs, I was DYING, I've never cheated, i was terrified of getting caught, i didn't know what was going to happen. he walked by the bed and ran his hand over my body as he walked by, he stopped for a moment and slipped his finger inside my pussy which was soaking wet. he when went on the deck and started into a cigarette. I waited a minute and followed him out there, when i got closer i was that beautiful cock out and rock hard, to say its big is a understatement, i was only able to get my hand halfway around it and i could have stacked my hands 3 or 4 times, it stood straight up nearly to his chest, he asked "are we going to have some fun?' i couldn't resist i bent over and put as much of him in my mouth as i could, my lips were stretched and my jaw way wide open, after a little bit i needed to feel him, i straddled him and slowly worked that huge cock into my pussy. I've never been stretch like that, everything was being rubbed, it was to tight that my clit slid up and down his smooth but ribbed cock while the rim of his head was grinding my gspot, i was cumming over and over and over, he then whispered into my ear, "my turn". he turned me around and pushed my head to the chair with my ass up, he lowered himself into me and started to pump me and grip my ass. my cum was everywhere and he used it to push his thumb into my asshole. the pressure of his cock and his finger was almost unbearable, when all us a sudden he pulled out and stood beside me i was starting into the hard of his cock watching him stroke his shaft, i took over with both hands and my mouth when he came the biggest load ever, it was all over my face and filled my mouth, it was hot and thick, a little blind and a little take off guard i didnt know what to do, so i wiped as much off as i could and put in on my tongue eating as if it was spoonfulls. he smiled said have a good sleep and went to bed leaving me soaked in his cum. Since then we've fucked as much as we could. I Love a slave to a real BBC man.

Post Re: my BBC at work
on: October 14, 2015, 16:44

Yeah girl!!! Well done, it looks like you and I have a similar situation; married, early 30s, white, horny all with a black boss who can fuck us right any day of the week. Thank god I tried it out years a go, I never knew sex could be so good.

Post Re: my BBC at work
on: October 14, 2015, 20:03

Thanks for sharing baby. Maybe I'll do my own confession, I remember my first bbc too. It wasn't a boss but a guy from my gym. I remember feeling him get hard in my mouth and I could not believe how big it was. I always thought it was a myth but this boy proved that wrong. I couldn't even have in me all the way, it's perfect mix of pain and pleasure. Now I have an average to small husband, thank god for his good oral skills. I do think of having a huge cock in me, especially when I see the videos on these sites.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.056 seconds.