THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

THE NEW BLACK COCK CHURCH FORUM CAN BE FOUND HERE

We will keep the old forum online (no new posts) right here:

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I went Black 🙂
NicNac
Post I went Black 🙂
on: August 27, 2015, 00:00

So if you read my post a few days ago then you know I was thinking about going black. Well I did it and I have to say it was the best sexual experience of my life. Toni really helped me so i want to thank you for the help. She told me a black cock whore was someone who offered herself to any black man. After my new experience I have to say that might be what I want. Though I was wondering if a "black cock only" or queen of spades tattoo was optional or required lol. What do you think? would any of you be interested in being my new black master xD

Toni9501
Post Re: I went Black 🙂
on: August 27, 2015, 09:46

😮

wow that was quick! haha! Congratulations on your first black dick Nicole 🙂 It sounds like you enjoyed it. Care to share the details Im sure we'd all like to know the dirty ins and outs...literally 😉

I dont have any tatoos about being a black cock whore but it has been mentioned a few times to me...but a tatoo is kinda...permanent lol!

So what now? How are you going to break the news to your bf? Do you really think you will become a black cock whore like full-time?

Whitepregn-
ant
Post Re: I went Black 🙂
on: June 5, 2016, 00:39

Congratulations, baby. You will have a wonderful sex life.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.036 seconds.