THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

THE NEW BLACK COCK CHURCH FORUM CAN BE FOUND HERE

We will keep the old forum online (no new posts) right here:

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Should I go Black?
NicNac
Post Should I go Black?
on: August 24, 2015, 00:12

Ok so my name is Nicole. Im 20. My Best friend in the whole world has become "Black Owned". I have a boyfriend and as I hate to say it sex with him is awful. I hate to break up with a guy just because of sex but I'm not happy because of how bad our sex life is. My best friend Jenna is happy since since she became black owned. She told me I should try it out too. I'm scared though because she told me "The saying once you go black you never go back is so true". Can anyone convince me to go black? or give me advice?

stb69
Post Re: Should I go Black?
on: December 8, 2015, 09:57

Honestly, skin color doesnt matter. Idk why people think a black guy is better in bed than all other races. In all honesty, i'm a freak. I have been smashin pussy since i was 14, i'm 23 now and i'm white. I have had a lot of experience with all kinds of different woman. Different culturs, ethnicity, etc. Have i ever been with a girl that didnt want me more than she did before i fucked her? Hell no. I always left them wanting. Now, i'm in a relationship and my girl soaks the bed when we fuck. She had never squirted till she had me. She had never been fucked right either. So what i'm gettin at is, any ethnicity of dudes can either fuck right or be terrible in bed, you can have a big dick but still suck because you dont know how to use it. I have about 9 inch cock, and pretty thick, but i know whos to use it. I know what i'm doin, and it all just comes naturally to me. Idk. I think the guy thats gona fuck you the best, is also gonna be the one that loves you the most. Know what i mean? I dont think skin color even matters.

420BBCONLY-
SISSY420
on: June 20, 2016, 07:27

You should totally go black. A whiteboi can never make you feel as a woman like a black man. Trust me, once you go black youll never go back, because it is just too awesome 😉

BBCSlutRac-
hel
on: January 12, 2017, 22:27

https://bbcslutrachel.tumblr.com/image/155784860291

BBCSlutRac-
hel
on: January 12, 2017, 22:29

That;s my godddess. She went black and I did too. We dated and then she sheated on me over and over. It hurt so much, but it was also so hot. I started fucking BBC too thinking about her and later became a BBC sissy slut.

We are both black bred and love it.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.