Welcome to the Black Cock Society, also known as the Black Cock Church Forum. Everybody can read posts but because of spammers you need to register (it's free!) and login to post. If you register without receiving a password try using a Gmail account or contact us: admin@blackcockchurch.com.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Quick navigation: VIDEOS - REQUESTS - PICTURES - CAPTIONS - DISCUSS - MEET UP - STORIES
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Feminized Sissy Bitch Slut Whore !
SissyBitch-
4BBC
Post Feminized Sissy Bitch Slut Whore !
on: June 7, 2015, 06:18

Hi ~ I'm new on here !

I'm Jenni, a Young slender & petite Feminized Sissy Bitch, NOT yet properly trained to Worship & Serve BBC / Big Black Cocks.

I hope to be made to Surrender & Submit tho, to a Dominant Big Cocked Black Master , and hopefully with a hot White Dominant Mistress , one day !

I totally believe in Female Supremacy and Black Cock Servitude & Worship !

All hot looking White Girls, women & Wives should be made to totally Submit to any & All Black Cocks, anytime, anywhere, anyplace and do as their told, or be severely Punished & Humilated !

All Hott White girls should dress as sexy as possible and always wear 6" in' High Heels, tight short-shorts or tight mini-dresses, Mini-Skirts in public as Required to show other Big Black Cocks their available, always, without hesistation ever !!!

White Girls, women & wives should surrender to be kept on a Collar & Leash in public too and be forced to wear Ace of Spades Tattoo's on their Ass Cheek, Ankle and Tit at all times , No Exceptions - ever !!!!

All White Wives, Girls & Women should be Required by thy Black Master, to surrender & Submit to being fully Video'd for all to see, including showing their face, and body, No Exceptions - ever !!!

They should be made to surrender on Video, how much they Crave and are Addicted to Big Black Cocks, especially being Fucked up their Hott Tight White Horny Asses , saying that on Video for all to see , No Exceptions , ever !!!

A Dominant Black Master should have a stable of Hott Wives, Girls and Women to Earn for thy Master always, anywhere, anytime, anyplace !

Especially those hot White young and middle aged Mothers who strongly Desire to serve & Worship thy Black Cocks on a weekly Basis.

White Wives should be coerced & Forced to Submit & Surrender and properly Trained to be Obident and totally completely Submissive at all times, to Black Cocked Masters and Dominant Black Mistresses, rather in private or Public, No Exceptions , ever, proper Punishment and Discipline Training will render White wives helpless and submissive to Black Cocks and Female Black Asses !!!!

I'm Jenni' and I'm a Feminized Cross dressing Sissy Bitch Slut, NOT yet properly Whore Trained for BBC's !!!

SissyBitch-
4BBC
Post Re: Feminized Sissy Bitch Slut Whore !
on: June 24, 2015, 20:21

I'll be so glad when a Domiant Black Master takes control of me, and turns me into his totally Submissive little Bitch to serve him and other Dominant Big Cocked Black Masters !!!
VIDEO : http://xhamster.com/movies/1527421/training_a_new_white_slave.html

ChastitySu-
b
Post Re: Feminized Sissy Bitch Slut Whore !
on: December 30, 2016, 11:43

Love that second pic. All that's missing is a pair of strong, black, male hands gripping her hips and slamming his big cock into that sweet little crossdresser cunt

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.045 seconds.