Welcome to the Black Cock Society, also known as the Black Cock Church Forum. Everybody can read posts but because of spammers you need to register (it's free!) and login to post. If you register without receiving a password try using a Gmail account or contact us: admin@blackcockchurch.com.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Quick navigation: VIDEOS - REQUESTS - PICTURES - CAPTIONS - DISCUSS - MEET UP - STORIES
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Once you go black...
Speed
Post Once you go black...
on: December 28, 2014, 04:08

My fiance and I dated for a long time and I asked her one day if she would try a huge bbc. We are both in our mid-20's and both asian. I wanted to see if the myth and saying was true. We looked for one through craigslist and we met him up. She was super nervous as we never did something like this before. Finally we gathered our nerves together and walked into his place. The moment he pulled his pants off, i got really nervous because he wasn't even hard and was already so much thicker and longer than my modest 7 inches. What was even scarier was that she stared at it in lust and amazement. She said the way he fucked her blew her mind. She said he ate her better and he made her cum without any effort on her part. Ive never heard her moan and cum like that before. She even creamed within 3-5 strokes of him inside.

Once they started going he didnt stop impressing her. He pumped in and out of her with long deep strokes and she was losing her mind. By the time they were done, he was able to get his full thick 10 inches balls deep inside her. Her pussy was unrecognizable, her breathing was uncontrolled, and she looked like she was in lala land. Her pussy was gaping and she couldnt feel me when we had sex a couple days later. Fast forward a couple months, her pussy hasnt been the same tightness and she complains she cant feel me.

One day, i check her phone and i find out shes been sexting her bbc stud. Apparently they have been fucking every chance they can wherever and whenever. I see texts saying "you own my pussy" and "youre the best ive ever had in bed." I see texts saying, "what about your man" and "cant wait to pound that asian pussy."
I end up confronting her about it, and she admitted all of it was true. She said she cant go back to regular sex with my regular dick because its unfulfilling. I still love her and we have continued in this lifestyle. Its true, once you go black, you dont go back.

Post Re: Once you go black...
on: June 26, 2015, 21:18

Hot story. Have you seen her encounters with her black lover in person??
Do you still try to have sex with her??

greetings

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.077 seconds.