THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

The new Black Cock Church Forum is online at

www.BlackCockChurch.org/forums

You can also visit the Black Cock Church Tube for more videos

February 7th 2017: This page is no longer updated. Older posts can still be accessed below

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: black guy fucked my girlfriend multiple times
Post black guy fucked my girlfriend multiple times
on: October 20, 2014, 08:47

Me and my gf were moving around the states for a 2 months trip usually staying in hostels or couchsurfing guests.
One of our guests was an afroamerican. We stayed at his place for around a week
This guy was smoking and selling weed. He was not a bad guy but his audacity was in another level! He was totally disrespectful and flirty to my girl like he didnt mind she was with me. We werent really staying in the house so we didnt really mind.
One night we stayed inside. He was smoking like always so he offered. We are not really into smoking weed so we just wanted to give it a try.
So that was it! After 5 minutes of smoking me and her being totally stoned the black guy started talking shit to her. We were just finding that funny we stayed there laughing and smoking. Little by little he was getting closer and flirty to her,he was touching her, asking me "hey man you dont mind,right?", and me being totally stoned was answering back "yeah man cool". They ended up making up and after few minutes he was fucking her on the sofa right in front of me. I was just thinking "fuck!". She was enjoying it moaning.
He cummed,left to his room and closed the door and me and her just stayed there staring each other. I just saied "are you ok?" and just answered back "yeah i'm good".
We slept,woke up like nothing happened,spend the day. I just asked her once "you remember yesterday night?" and she replied "yes I totally remember everything,you are ok with it?". I said "it was sexy" and end of talking.
The night again back home, our host there, being the same, approaching my girl,making out and fucking her.
Same story for 5 days in a row. He was just fucking her right in front of me, not asking or talking and we were just letting it happen.
We left after a week,we dont talk alot about it just a few times but I can see that we both feel strange about it.

Post Re: black guy fucked my girlfriend multiple times
on: October 21, 2014, 13:33

fake. show nudes then

on: October 21, 2014, 18:50

Why should I show nudes of MY girlfriend(we are still together and well).
I have some but I prefere to keep them for me her and people that need to see them man.

on: October 22, 2014, 02:18

lol just proved you are total bullshit. dont want to post nudes on her but will post saying your girl is a whore and u are a cuckold. FAKE plain and simple

on: October 22, 2014, 04:32

You are a douchebag. I postes the fuckin craziest and sexiest hell of experience it happened to us. I m not a cuck and we dont live in this
lifestyle. I am not here to advertise me gf to find other black guys fuck her. It just happened once and I am here that forum
to share my experience. I am not saying she is a whore,maybe your gf is a whore good for you. She is a perfect gf and it just happened to
have an extreme exp.

on: October 22, 2014, 12:24

your girl fucks other dude(s) you are a cuckold. You got cuckolded. But again, this shit is fake as hell, and you cant say shit but only try and say my gf is a whore? lol some stupid as logic there that again proves you are total bullshit and a liar. Go back to IRtube where the other fags hang out and talk about dick all day.

on: October 22, 2014, 14:56

I got cucked once I agree but it is not our lifestyle. Me and her both know well the reason that happened and we both had a talk before and after the adventure. I dont recall talking about dick, I just talked of an experience. And after all if you think it is fake you can easily go and masturbate on same not fake shit. We just decided to post the experience to she the reponses of no faggot and bullshit talking people. The fucks I give for your opinion are absolutely zero

on: October 23, 2014, 02:25

Internet tough guy...yawn...im done with your lame homo ass.

on: October 23, 2014, 09:41

I'm not playing it tough. I'm just answering to bullshit offensive posts. It is an ir and sharing site and all I can see is talking shit people being offensive and racist. If you are a homo or a cuck a respect your choice and your lifestyle,not my business. I don't think all this people playing it tough and offensive in this forum ever had a gf or a relation. If so they would know that keeping a longterm relation sex life alive during years you just need extreme experiences and open mind.

on: October 23, 2014, 15:08

I have to agree with DL on this one. You dont post any real pictures, then its fake until you do. And, you started calling him names first when he called you out, so you were the one being offensive first, and why would you throw out racist? He said nothing racist. I have to say it because its plain as day, you are an idiot.

on: October 23, 2014, 15:10

In today's society, when one loses an argument and has nothing else to say of worth, they all revert to calling the other racist. The OP is a loser.

on: October 23, 2014, 20:22

I didnt call DL a racist, I was talking in general. He was offensive at first place, I never attacked him personally but he did. What is no fake pictures to you? I won't post naked pics of my gf here for sure

on: November 23, 2014, 04:09

OP is flaming homo

on: April 16, 2015, 17:00

Sounds Hot you sound really turned on did you take any vids to share 😉

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.128 seconds.