Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/whitechi/public_html/blackcocksociety.com/forum/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 915

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/whitechi/public_html/blackcocksociety.com/forum/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 915

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

THE NEW BLACK COCK CHURCH FORUM CAN BE FOUND HERE

We will keep the old forum online (no new posts) right here:

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Possibly dumb question
Makayla
Post Possibly dumb question
on: October 5, 2014, 18:35

I have a question that many of you may think dumb, but I am honestly curious. I am a white girl, I date a lot of black guys. People know I date black guys, I'm not really ashamed of it. I've had a lot of the guys I have dated get mad at me over using the n word, however some do not. I was curious if a majority are irritated by the use of that word or not?

coloradodi-
ck
Post Re: Possibly dumb question
on: October 5, 2014, 19:16

it is a big turn on so just niggah away lol

Makayla
on: October 5, 2014, 19:18

Is there a difference in saying like nigga versus nigger though? Because nigger is really just like part of my vocabulary. Lol

jennifer4b-
bc
on: November 10, 2014, 15:56

It'll always depend on the guy. Always ask first. Better to know not to step on any toes here than to get thrown out of bed!

BlackStag
on: August 23, 2016, 13:44

Saying nigga is always better than saying nigger but it depends if you are really cool with blacks in general to use those words.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.015 seconds.