THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

The new Black Cock Church Forum is online at

www.BlackCockChurch.org/forums

You can also visit the Black Cock Church Tube for more videos

February 7th 2017: This page is no longer updated. Older posts can still be accessed below

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vacation fun
Post Vacation fun
on: July 15, 2013, 10:41

We always enjoy our Dominican vacation but have never had fun with the locals. One morning we went down early to the beach. Only the 4 men cleaning the beach were there. I convinced my wife to drop her top for sunning. The men spent more time cleaning our area checking her out. We kidded with them and teased them about Dominican men not being as big as Jamaicans. They laughed and looked at one of their group who grabbed his cock through his pants. He looked huge. I asked my wife if she could take that cock and she said "Let's Try". We snuck them all up to the room. They got naked fast and the one was huge. He fucked my wife first and when he came it was like a river. Everyone took a turn and came in her. They got dressed and went back to work. I spent the next hour licking my wife's cunt cleaning her out. For the rest of the week my wife shared her cunt with any Dominican who wanted it.

Post Re: Vacation fun
on: March 2, 2014, 13:15

Patty, these are absolutley gouorges perfect gifts from our Creator! Thanks so much for sharing these! I'm ready for it to warm up a bit so I can get out and shoot! And, your idea to share with the girls is perfect!Hugs!Susan

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.