Welcome to the Black Cock Society, also known as the Black Cock Church Forum. Everybody can read posts but because of spammers you need to register (it's free!) and login to post. If you register without receiving a password try using a Gmail account or contact us: admin@blackcockchurch.com.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Quick navigation: VIDEOS - REQUESTS - PICTURES - CAPTIONS - DISCUSS - MEET UP - STORIES
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deny or not?
MWF4Master
Post Deny or not?
on: June 24, 2013, 13:01

Hi, mwf here.Wondering everyone's opinion.My master/ mentor wants me to deny my husband sex. We have a great sex life ,been thinking of having a threesome with a Blackman and my master thinks the fastest way is to deny my white husband sex.will it help or hurt my marriage.

dirtbag
Post Re: Deny or not?
on: September 25, 2013, 00:20

deny him. It will get his attention unless he has something on the side.

on: September 28, 2013, 16:32

Does husband know about your mentor? If he does, it may be one reason why your sex with him is so good. It would only be fair to let him see you with your mentor since he is imagining it when he fucks you so well. That could well lead to 3-some and even 3-way friendship. If he does not yet know , you need to start informing him of your desire for black cock in spite of your current good sex life, and get his reaction. My husband accepts my need and wishes me to be happy. (It makes getting me birthday gifts very easy. LOL)

Jeanne-
beauvaisj
on: September 28, 2013, 16:32

Does husband know about your mentor? If he does, it may be one reason why your sex with him is so good. It would only be fair to let him see you with your mentor since he is imagining it when he fucks you so well. That could well lead to 3-some and even 3-way friendship. If he does not yet know , you need to start informing him of your desire for black cock in spite of your current good sex life, and get his reaction. My husband accepts my need and wishes me to be happy. (It makes getting me birthday gifts very easy. LOL)

Breeze
Advanced
on: December 4, 2013, 01:19

To answer your question , it all depends on how you feel towards being a true white slave and obeying your Master . He has made it very clear that he doesn't want your husband's sperm contaminating your pussy and ass which he feels he owns . Therefore he wants you to deny your husband ever having sex with you .If on the other hand you enjoy sex with hubby , like you say you do , then you need to end your relation with your Master . You can't have it both ways , because sooner or later it will destroy your marriage , which you sound like you want to hold on too . Lots of luck .

Deeznutsin-
herass
on: January 17, 2014, 09:04

WHy yall respond to trolls? Shit like this is fake. Yall really think women come on here? Shit. Niggas be trippin. Thats a dude who post tthat shit so he can jerk off to what yall sayin. Homosexual shit yall participating in.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.064 seconds.