THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

THE NEW BLACK COCK CHURCH FORUM CAN BE FOUND HERE

We will keep the old forum online (no new posts) right here:

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whats the best way to surrender to bbc?
drepo
Post Whats the best way to surrender to bbc?
on: January 3, 2013, 20:58

I think that the only way a white short dick guy can get mad about bbc fucking white girls and not enjoying watching a girl getting the pleasure of a big black cock its because they were not educated the right way so they are denying the truth. I think that the right education will liberate them of fears and everything that its not allowing them to see the truth, and for those who are so denied soft explanations will not work, the best way to learn its the hard way IMO

Here its an example of what Im talking about, from 6:45
http://www.xvideos.com/video3359814/how_dirty_girls_deal_with_short_dick_bfs_-_compilation

That redhead girl did a great job teaching that guy the hard way, I think that all short dicked guys should try that at least once because it would be really helpful to learn and acept the truth, so much that Im looking to organise a sesion like that one in the future, even my short dick already know the truth I feel that it could reveal much more to experiment that. What do you guys think? it could be helpful and liberating or just got no sense?

white_boy6-
Beginner
Post Re: Whats the best way to surrender to bbc?
on: January 4, 2013, 17:38

Quote from drepo on January 3, 2013, 20:58

Here its an example of what Im talking about, from 6:45
http://www.xvideos.com/video3359814/how_dirty_girls_deal_with_short_dick_bfs_-_compilation

God what the fuck is up with her nails/claws? Just imagine her jacking a guy off much less a black man and one or more of her claws catching some skin...

Celine
on: January 4, 2014, 07:20

I approve of this method. men are stubborn and you have to drive it home. The truth will set you free white boy!

BBCslutBre-
nt540
on: May 17, 2016, 17:09

I sucked then submitted face down ass up and behold i became a BBC Slut for life after the awesome Black dicking rough balls deep bareback sex

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.