Welcome to the Black Cock Society, also known as the Black Cock Church Forum. Everybody can read posts but because of spammers you need to register (it's free!) and login to post. If you register without receiving a password try using a Gmail account or contact us: admin@blackcockchurch.com.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Quick navigation: VIDEOS - REQUESTS - PICTURES - CAPTIONS - DISCUSS - MEET UP - STORIES
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you havent tried it yet, read...

Post If you havent tried it yet, read...
on: August 5, 2011, 08:20

I want to thank this site for peeking my interest in BBC at such an early age. I wont really go into too much detail on myself except that I am very petite and I have just recently experienced what it was like to be with a real man.

I was dominated. and i wanted more.

I was used. and I deserved it.

I was trained. because that's what I was meant to do.

I will say I am on the young side but I had experience with white and to all the other women out there: leave them behind... BBC truly pleased me to a point I had no idea was even possible. I'm hooked and can't way to continue this lifestyle.

Rell
Post Re: If you havent tried it yet, read...
on: August 5, 2011, 14:26

mmm damn u are sexy

on: August 16, 2011, 19:58

A white petite slave here, as well. If you'd like to talk, email me at katie_vega@hotmail.com

toros1999
on: August 23, 2011, 22:04

Email me sexy bigblkdaddy4sluts@yahoo.com lets talk this nigger master can make ur slutty body like u were born to do

toros1999
on: August 23, 2011, 22:04

Email me sexy bigblkdaddy4sluts@yahoo.com lets talk this nigger master can make ur slutty body like u were born to do

on: October 4, 2011, 22:08

Yes, you will end up marring some white guy to make your family happy but you will be getting you some black dick just for you. 😎

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.111 seconds.