THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

The new Black Cock Church Forum is online at

www.BlackCockChurch.org/forums

February 7th 2017: This page is no longer updated. Older posts can still be accessed below

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My daughter Went Black

Post My daughter Went Black
on: March 2, 2011, 18:09

I was shocked when my 16 year old daughter introduced me to her boyfriend,
a 21 year old black college linebacker she met at a “keg party” at a local
fraternity, but as a single Mom, I didn’t say anything. I had raised her
from birth by myself, and I had never wanted to alienate her by
criticizing her too strongly. I’d seen the affect overly strict parenting
had had on the teenage daughters of my friends — drugs, promiscuous sex,
poor grades and constant fighting. My daughter was well-behaved,
well-dressed, a straight-A student who rarely stayed out late. I didn’t
know how she had found her way to a college fraternity party, or what was
going on between this 6’3, 250 pound football player, but I was sure it
would be short-lived. She was on her way to an Ivy League college on a
scholarship, or so she’d always said.

When she and Khalid went upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door,
though, I couldn’t help myself. I took my heels off and walked in my bare
feet up the stairs and stood listening outside the door.

The first thing I heard was Khalid’s deep voice: “Suck,” he said.

“It’s too big,” Mandy said. “I couldn’t even fit the head in my mouth in
the car.”

“You’ll get it,” Khalid said. “You white bitches always manage. It just
takes practice.”

“It’s not just the head,” Mandy said. “Look at it: the shaft is as thick
as my arm.”

“You so skinny, it just looks big. Now open your mouth,” Khalid said.
“Wider than that.”

Suddenly, I heard the sound of sucking. I couldn’t believe what I was
hearing. My daughter on her knees, sucking this young man’s cock. There
was the sound of gagging and coughing.

“You got to open wider and keep it open, bitch,” Khalid said. “Don’t fight
it: it’s going down your throat.”

“That’s not going to happen, Khalid, even if you hold me down on it like
that. It’s way thicker than my throat, and it’s too long to fit down
there.”

“Just open up, bitch, and don’t pull it out when you choke. Choke around
it.”

“Let me do it at my own speed, then; don’t ram it into my throat like
that.”

“I’m fuckin’ horny, bitch. If you want me to stay out of your pussy,
you’ve got to give up that motherfuckin’ throat.”

They stopped talking then, and there were more sucking sounds, followed by
choking and gagging. “You can gag, baby, that’s only natural,” Khalid
said. “Suck. Suck. Suck. It. Down.”

Suddenly I realized that I might be able to see something through the key
hold, and I leaned over. Sure enough, they were in front of her bed, which
was piled high with stuffed animals on top of the fluffy white comforter.
My daughter was on her knees with her top off, her small breasts with
their pointy cone-shaped nipples erect. Khalid was standing in front of
her. Even with some portion of his cock in Mandy’s mouth, I could see how
massive his cock was: thick with prominent veins and a pair of enormous,
low hanging balls. The shaft was glistening with her spit, and spit was
dripping off the shaft and balls and onto the carpet.

Khalid reached an enormous hand out and braced the back of my daughter’s
head. He began pushing her whole head down on the shaft of his cock. Her
mouth was stretched open painfully, and her eyes were wide open. She
gagged repeatedly, but every time she gagged he took the opportunity to
push another inch or two of cock into her mouth. In this way he patiently
worked the shaft into her throat until finally his enormous balls came to
rest against her chin.

“Now, that’s what I’m mothafuckin’ talkin’ about,” he said. “Balls to
mothafuckin’ chin. Suck that nigga dick like you were born to do.”

Khalid took his hand away, and Mandy pulled off the shaft, choking and
spluttering. “Oh my God!” she said, “I did it!”

“That wasn’t so fuckin’ hard was it?” Khalid asked her. The entire length
of his fuck shaft stood out in front of him, at least 10″ long, and
tapering from the purple-black head to a base that was extraordinarily
thick.

“Do that again,” Mandy said. “Work it into my throat like that.”

“You’re hooked, bitch,” Khalid said. “This isn’t like any white cock
you’ve every sucked, is it?”

“Are you kidding? The biggest white dick I’ve sucked wasn’t half as big as
yours.”

Mandy opened wide and lowered her teenage mouth onto her boyfriend’s black
cock. Bobbing her head up and down, helped by his big hand on her
ponytail, she managed to work the entire shaft into her throat again.
There began a steady up and down sucking, from head to balls and back
again, as her mouth functioned like a wet pussy for the black football
player. He said the filthiest things I had ever heard while she sucked,
calling her a “nigger sucker” and a “teenage throat whore,” and using the
word “Suck” over and over, until finally he put both hand on the side of
her head and held her mouth down firmly on the base of his cock while he
emptied his balls into her stomach. When he was done, he allowed her to
pull her mouth off the shaft. The cum had drained directly into her belly,
so there was no residue on her lips.

“You got skillz, girl, no question.”

Mandy smiled up at him.

I knew it was just a matter of time before she gave her virgin pussy up to
him — after that blowjob, it might even happen this afternoon.

Post Re: My daughter Went Black
on: March 3, 2011, 17:41

Great story. Post more.

on: March 6, 2011, 21:37

What great story and what a good girl you have. Only 16yo and then already suck a black man's cock. You raised her well.

on: March 16, 2011, 16:49

White girls crave BBC! I see it all the time!

on: May 1, 2011, 18:33

my stepD is addicted to BBC too

DarkDaddy
on: June 16, 2011, 03:08

Great story! I've read erotic fiction posted all over the web and your daughters story is easily one of the best I have ever read, as it was detailed, not too long, and it left me wanting to read many more stories from you.
Once again, great job!!!

on: June 16, 2011, 03:50

As a dad with a white teen daughter myself, I can really relate to that awesome story. Many thanks.

on: June 25, 2011, 00:52

I had a very similar experience, except it was my son who went Black. My son is a senior in hs, he's a well built young man, works out, plays football and some would say he has a 'good ol' boy' attitude about him. It's not uncommon for his buddy's to come over. This one afternoon this young black man came over and my son said they were going to play some video games. I didn't think much of it. Later when I took some clothes down to the laundry room which is near the family room, I heard the disticted sounds of gagging, heavy breathing and then heard talking. I heard, yeah... that's it boy...do it, open ur mouth wider...it's gonna make u gage, but you'll jave have to deal with it. As I looked around the corner, there was my 5'11", 17 y/o high school senior, football player son on his knees with the big, hard, black cock of a 15 y/o freshman basketball player in his mouth. I have always seen my son as the type of guy who is strong, a leader, even arrogant...and now, I saw him on his knees while this younger boy was fucking his mouth and throat and I saw how my sons eyes would look up at him and how his eyes would water as the boy forced his big black cock deep into my son's throat. The black boy looked down at my son and say, you fuckin' love this... don't ya boy. My son gasp as the kid pulled his cock out of hs mouth and said, Yes...I love to suck your big black cock. Good the young black boy said, thenpushed his cock back into my son't mouth and throat. It wasn't long before I saw him grip my son's head with both hands and I new by the way he moaned that he was filling my son's mouth with his cum. Once it wasover and he pull out of my son's mouth.... he grabed a handful of my son's hair on the top of his head, jerked his head back and siad, What do you say now boy? My son very humbly said, thank you.

If my own son realizes a white boy's place is on his knees to the mighty, superior Black Cock...I guess this white boy dad needs to start getting on his knees to.

ryan
on: June 30, 2011, 06:30

I want my daughter to go black but not sure how to get her started.

jamaicanlu-
v4u
on: July 3, 2011, 13:31

where are you located??....i have some ideas

ryan
on: July 12, 2011, 06:13

Colorado area

on: September 4, 2011, 04:19

Not only did my daughter go black but she became his ho ! She is such a little thing. When she first started dating him I asked her why??? She told me he was 10" and made her feel like a woman. she got mad at me one day when I suggested she date a nice white young man I knew. She told me she'd rather "eat out her nigger's ass than daye another white boy. At least she is 18 now and can do as she pleases. I know she is his whore because last week she came home and asked me for $500.00. when I refused she told me her boyfriend/pimp would beat her if she didnt make her 1,000.00/ day. I told her I didnt believe she was a prostitute and she gave me the web site she advertises on. OMG I looked and ther she was...smiling...naked and asking $200.00/hr. I begged her to come home but she says she has a new family now. Apparently She is living with two other girls and this Black guy.. She says she still loves him and hopes to have his baby.

on: September 6, 2011, 23:22

amazing i want this scenario for my stepdaughter!

on: September 19, 2011, 01:19

World Records biggest dick 13.5inches your just a bunch of butt hurt fags

The Nigger can only try to get revenge on us by fucking our whore women

A white women is either a whore or a nice respectful girl, no inbetween

This is because of Liberal Sexual Feminism

I once spoke with a french whore who fucked 14 white guys, the 2 italian men were bigger then me

I am 8.5 inches mind you and half Italian

Black men were bred to have big dicks cause in slavery they thought big dick men were more fertile
13.5INCHES JONAH FALCON WORLD RECORDS BIGGEST WHITE MAN

Look it up, hes bigger then Mandingo and thicker,

In the mind of Liberal fantasy land all this shit is great, Im more conservative and Liberal myself

I believei n racial mixing, not with niggers, they have no history even egypt was not black fully

The nigger can only try to have some false sense of superiority with his dick

The nigger does not realize the worlds hates him and his people, every nigger nation is fucked
corrupt who dont take care of their own people, while Globalist New World Influence is the cause
There are many cases where they just decide to sell out

Niggers are pathetic people, only a white whore will defile her people and culture for a nigger

I mean we got plenty of big dick men out there, but why should a whore lust for black bred nigger?

I seen vids on youtube of small dick niggers, just search it, they are not all huge its just black men

who know they are mandingo will be fucking women , simple, ill be honest

I get turend off big time seeing most of this shit, only a rare few vids ever turned me on

Then again im not some fat old bitch white boy and i stand up for my people and culture

im not even racist i accept all people but blacks ? The world doesn't need you, Acting like a nigger

You bitch boy liberal white men who enjoy this are sick, why should a man be judged based on his dick size?

In all honesty its not like white men are hung like Asian men. All of you people are sick in the head.

on: September 20, 2011, 15:49

In responce to "white boi dad's" post: Has there been any other occasions that you have witnessed your son in compromising positions, whether or it be on his knees or down on all fours? Have you decided to the moose partake in your son's activities? How about your wife, has she seen the light?

on: September 23, 2011, 10:30

i used to be like your daughter and son back in HS. This guy at school, no not a football player or basket ball player, just a black guy. Its kinda funnywhen you think about it. Started with a school project, we had to work together so he came over. He wore those basketball silky shorts cause it was hot out and when he walked inmy bedroom my eyes were lookin at his package move, it was big. We talked school work and turned on the tv someone on the tv got him hot tho cause I couldsee him gettin hard in hispants. He caughtme stairing and asked if I wanted a closer look. I said "um I'm not.." and he just stood up pulled it cock out and tapped my face wiht it. "Suckit" he said and well, i sucked it. First cock ever and I enjoyed it. After he blasted in my mouth he asked if I want to try more and I said "maybe later" so we went back to work... next day we had another meeting only at his house and you guessed it he fucked my pussy hard.He said he had a condom and lube and it would be fun so with that arguement I couldnt say no 🙂 This went on for a couple months I had to come up with excuses to meet with him but they were worth it.

on: September 23, 2011, 15:11

Nice story. Is there soon any more to the story that you would like to share, any other guys? Still waiting to hear back from "white boy dad". Come on everyone, let's keep this thread going!

on: September 25, 2011, 07:10

I have a story to add. I won't go into age, but to say I was young. A new family moved in down the street from me a few weeks before the start of the school year. They seemed like a typical family, a mom and dad, and three sons. I was very excited because one of the boys was my age, his two brothers were four and six years older than us. The youngest and I quickly became good friends and were almost inseperable. One day he invited me over to his house, he had something very exciting to show me. when I got there he had me follow him up to his bedroom. Did I mention this new famly was black and that my family and I are your steriotypical WASPs. Oh well, back to the story. My friend told me to be very quite as we entered his bedroom. He led me to his closet. Once there, he moved a poster aside revealing a small hole in the wall. He took a peek through the hole and then motioned me to do the same. OMG! There, on the other side was one of his brothers, a girl on her knees in front of him, getting his dick sucked. Needless to say, this was not the surprise I was expecting to see. My friend pushed me aside to have another look, and a minute later I did the same to him. When I turned around from taking my turn I noticed my friend was rubbing the front of his pants. By the time his turn was done I was doing the same. Another round of turns and what do I see, my friend has the biggest black cock, on a boy his age, out stroking it. He sees me staring at it, causing me much embarrasment. He asks me if I want to try what my sister is doing? Then it hit me, I thought I recognized the girl in the other room, but I had only seen her rom behind to that point. He said that she really looked like she was enjoying herself, and from the moaning I could hear I had to agree. The next thing I know, I'm on my knees with my friend's cock in my mouth. Apparently he has had his dick sucked before, because he was telling me what to do and what he liked. And I must admit, I was enjoying it much more than I could have ever imagined. It all came to a sudden end though, when my friend shot his load into my mouth without warning. He told me I should swallow it because that is what all good cocksuckers do, and that that was exactly what I was. His personal cocksucker from now on. I hope everyone enjoys this little tidbit from my past. Hopefully there will be more submissions, it might inspire me tell everyone what happened the rest of that summer...

on: October 1, 2011, 21:26

Pics or it didnt happen

on: October 5, 2011, 22:33

Love the story from the WASP neighbor! Tell us more! And are you male or female?

on: October 6, 2011, 15:41

Do you think I should. Fandango doesn't seem to believe. Male, by the way. I'd really like to see more people contributing their stories and experiences. I'll think about adding another installment.

on: October 10, 2011, 15:14

any bbc want to sniff my steps panties while they pound my throat like it was her cunt and ass? I would love this! In the ct area here

on: October 10, 2011, 15:14

any bbc want to sniff my steps panties while they pound my throat like it was her cunt and ass? I would love this! In the ct area here

on: November 3, 2011, 18:20

My daughter shares my white wife's black lover. I am hoping both of them get pregnant, and soon! In case you might be wondering, yes, wife and daughter have sex together as well. The are lovers, and I love that! I do not have sex with my daughter but she does suck me off on occasiona nd if she came on to me, I wouldhave sexual intercourse with her.

on: November 6, 2011, 19:01

I walked in on my 14 year old son with a black classmate, my boy was on his knees pleasuring the teenage stud. As a mom I knew I should be concerned, but I also knew that he had learned from me and his father. I have had many black man at home, and it becomes impossible to hide. His little sister is growing into a beautiful young woman, and many times my bull has gone after her.

-Kate

on: December 21, 2011, 16:59

Well after sucking my friend off that first time it became a daily activity, almost as regular as eating or brushing your teeth. I don't think a day went by that summer that I wasn't on my knees in front of my friend, except when we took our annual summer family vacation. To tell you the truth, I was surprised at how much I missed this daily activity until I didn't have that beautiful black cock in my face waiting to be serviced. We continued to sneek in the closet in the beginning. It probably made both of us feel more comfortable with what we already new was going to happen. There was a parade of different girls and women through his brothers bedroom for him to watch while I was sucking on his cock, including my sister on several occasions. It didn't take too long though before all pretense was dropped and I was dropping to my knees whenever we were alone. It was much after that, that he started playing with my ass. But that part of the story will have to wait for now. I hope everyone enjoys and let me know what you think.

White boi dad - are you still out there? Did you ever join your son? Did you ever catch your son in the act again?

Kate - I would love to hear more about your son, you just gave us a little tease. There has to be more to that story.

on: January 27, 2012, 20:01

Wow! this is a wonderful story. Your daughter should be the model for white women sexually -- Subservient to the Bull's sexual prowess. Her current situation is much like mine, my lover often lets his friends borrow me for a few nights and I ride the Bull! 😛 I don't charge though, it wouldn't be right.

<3 Brittany.

on: February 5, 2012, 17:12

I had my first at 17. I know shes loving it!!

on: September 9, 2013, 16:13

My first was a bit earlier than 17...a boy down the street. Then my mom caught us, and,well...he ended up fuckin both of us!

Pro
on: April 4, 2014, 10:21

This thread turned gay really fucking fast! Those black cock faggots are on the march in force.

on: April 19, 2014, 14:38

Liking interracial is one thing, getting turned on by your children having interracial sex (its obvious, don't deny it) is a whole different thing. Gross.

on: May 19, 2014, 05:47

i live in the netherland and i looking for a asian of latina womens to fuck i'm a black boy how live in south-holland the netherland. my email is roberto.pannamaster@hotmail.com

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.233 seconds.