THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

The new Black Cock Church Forum is online at

www.BlackCockChurch.org/forums

You can also visit the Black Cock Church Tube for more videos

February 7th 2017: This page is no longer updated. Older posts can still be accessed below

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My wife fucked a black guy and didnt tell me
Post My wife fucked a black guy and didnt tell me
on: December 26, 2011, 14:11

OK, me and my wife have been swingers for awhile now, about 5 years. but recently i have been suggesting she go black, cause i find black cock extremely hot and tabo. whenever i would mention it in bed she would cum buckets! i mean buckets! but she always said she wouldnt do a black guy for whatever reason, she said only if the guy looked like Lewis Hamilton the race car driver...google him.. but anyways..

I was browsing iloveinterracial for a little going thru the pictures, i came across one photo that look remarkably like my wife! I was like holy hell she looks just like her!! plus she was getting shafted by a black guy! in what looks like a hotel room.. then i started comparing photos from our swinging photos for nearly a week! matching up birthmarks and moles. well today i finally confirmed that it is indeed her. 3 little moles on her arm confirmed it. I dont know what to think now, is she still fucking this guy? why would she fuck a black guy behind my back even tho i wanted to hear about it and watch? i dont get it. im a little weary about posting the photo here, but i do wanna know where the original source came from so i can know about what time in our relationship she did this... im floored.. this is very real. if anyone is good at tracking photos down to their source please contact me. talk to you soon

EDIT:

Its not her, the girl has a tattoo that my wife does not so im relived and sad all at the same time..i managed to find the rest of the set.. and low and behold the tattoo. without further ado here are the pics.

http://postimage.org/gallery/arlo59gu/ << gallery link.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Post Re: My wife fucked a black guy and didnt tell me
on: May 29, 2012, 15:57

I consider you a lucky man...make sure to suck his cum out of her cunt

on: August 11, 2012, 10:23

Did he knock her up? That's what all white boys should hope for!

on: March 2, 2014, 13:36

Wow! Really wish I had a cock, I'd jerk off every day. As it is I have to make do with massaging my clit while lokoing at you! U make me come so easy! Sally x

Pro
on: April 4, 2014, 10:23

Your 270 LB wife loves black men. Enjoy yourself and have fun swinging.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.072 seconds.